Re: bidule users - live usage & "presets"

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 3:51 PM, james fowler <twostroke@gmail.com> wrote:
> i'll have a look at it in the manual (bidule really needs a better
>manual)
> and of course dummy something up and go exploring.

Yes it indeed needs a good manual! There seems to be a lot of nifty
keyboard commands to make programming in Bidule faster, but I haven't
been able to find any listing of that. Only comments by the Super
Bidulists at the Plogue forum indicate that this holy graal exists.

> i'll report back once i've come up with something...in case anyone is
> curious.

Good luck!

Per