Re: mixer options for using SW live

Hey Louie,

I was getting into the RME more deeply the other day,  and though it may take a little something, not only can the RME function as a standalone mixer without laptop, but you can actually control it with a Mackie Control, or any midi controller,  so looks like you're in luck!

I have not tackled this yet, but I'm sure someone on the list will have more concrete help, though if you need it, I can give you the exact page on the manual to look at!

T.