Re: GigSpam: ALTAAR tonight Silent Barn Brooklyn

Marc that sounds amazing.  I unfortunately can't make it this eve  but
I have heard of this place and im curious.  Sounds like Sten is long
way from home but bringing some cool stuff to Bklyn.  You're coming
over sometime this spring, no?

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com