Behringer FCB1010

I want a pedal board to work with Mobius and a laptop Mac (to be purchased soon). I haven't heard anything recently about the SoftStep. As I understand it, the consensus was that SoftStep is still not ready for prime time. I really wanted something small like that, that would fit in a back pack, so that I could go by subway to a venue. Someone mentioned here a Boss? or Roland? or Yamaha? pedal that is newer than the Behringer, but I can't remember which model or whether it fit as well with Mobius. I figured I'd buy a Behringer FCB1010 because in a  FAQ somewhere I read that it is the near perfect controller for looping with Mobius.
So, as I'm heading back to Japan in three weeks, I'd better get cracking on finding something. In my Google searches for used ones, I keep finding that when I click on a cheap price it takes me to a site that is selling new ones. Of course I'm checking Ebay, but I thought I'd ask if anyone here is selling one (hopefully with the UnO firmware).
TIA