Re: Behringer FCB1010

Hello Ed,

I actually have an FCB1010 that I've been thinking about moving.  I
believe it's about 7 years old.  I haven't used it for several years,
but it is still in good shape.  I still have the original box for it.
I may have missed this, but what are you looking to spend?  I'd rather
it go to a good home as long as it's a fair price.  I don't see myself
using it in the time to come.  I used mine with an EDP.

I do remember a learning curve setting it up, but as I recall there is
a user's group online.

John