Re: Does anyone make a COMPACT midi controller pedal?

On Mar 16, 2011, at 11:27 AM, Antony Hequet wrote:

> Does the liquid foot work properly. Are the switches smooth an silent?

They work great for my purposes. I never hear any pops when switching,
and they are definitely high quality switches. I couldn't be happier
with my pedalboard, and the Liquid Foot Jr. is the brain that controls
it all.

Pics of my board are here:
http://www.trailertrashpedalboards.com/proseries_scroll.htm

Scroll down to Pro Series, 36" and 40" boards. Mine is the first one
(in red) that says "40" Red w/ATA case. Wired by Trailer Trash).

Jeff