World Water DAY

Title:

Dear Looper Friends,

On March 22nd I will be performing my song "Queen Yemanja" for World Water Day. In light of recent events I feel that it is absolutely essential to raise awareness about the importance of pure clean water for everybody on the planet...

Last year I already collected water recordings from Indonesia, Los Angeles, No. Carolina, Peru, Phillipines, Berlin, Australia, Italy and Brasil... and am always able to mix in more sounds into the song. Please let me know if you would like to mix in the sounds of water from where you live, and send me the water recordings from whatever source from where ever you are...

I would be glad to hear from you!

Best wishes,
Nadia Salom

p.s. here is one version of the song w/ looping but unfortunately not the best recording of it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4VlSa3uLwQ