Re: Leinhos, Peter needs to stop using his work email for thislist

btw --

A while back we were discussing some t-shirts with the (now famous)
Leinhos, Peter is out of the office message on it.

I really really want to buy one...  (sorry if I missed this
information earlier).

-- Kissinger, Kevin is in the office  :(