Re: gaze upon my beautific visage and weep

i don't like the latency, or the possibility of crashes, or the fact that my macbook probably couldn't run guitar rig and the looping rig at the same time. the axe-fx only weighs 4.5kg, so it's really easy to carry around and really not that much larger than a laptop in a decent padded bag.

sim