Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

this is good advice, but it seems to me that mark has spent a great deal of time thinking about his preferred workflow and figuring out exactly what he wants to do. it's this functionality that i've been focusing on. as we know, the lp-1 doesn't support some of this functionality and we think that a footcontroller may not exist that does what mark wants. mark can follow this path to it's logical end, or look at other options. i suggested mobius, because it will run on almost any laptop and you can use almost any footswitch with it and with a bit of creative scripting arrive at a point where most (if not all...perhaps with one or two tweaks) of the functionality that mark wants is available to him. i know that using a laptop may not be mark's preferred M.O., but we're talking about mark's "dream looper" here. surely the function has to take precedence over the form?

sim