Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

You're awesome Daniel. I assure you, I believe midnight oil is required and expected and respect you all the more if you made it to where you need to be.

I simply meant to express that for some of us, even with many, many moons of midnight oil, we're still left wanting and not always because our requests are unreasonable. In fact, if everything worked as advertised there would be much more looping going on and much less tech talk.

I'm so frustrated with it I... well, am giving up for another summer.

Maybe next year I can call myself a looper again.

Believe me, I've tried. And I'm tech savvy. But there's just too many broken tools.