Re: Live/Mobius iPhone iPad

I'm going to dive in and tell you once I get my hands dirty.

Antony

From: Jeff Larson <jeff.larson@sailpoint.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, March 22, 2011 6:51:20 PM
Subject: Re: Live/Mobius iPhone iPad

Mobius does support OSC, but it is difficult to configure (editing XML) if you
don't have an OSC client that can send custom messages.  I think the
newer versions of TouchOSC support custom message so I can provide more
information about the Mobius message format if anyone is interested, but if you also
want to control Ableton it is probably easier just to use Osculator for both.

Jeff