Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

I use Ableton on Mac and have used Mobius in combination with Bidule
and Mainstage in the past. Routing multiple Mobius tracks to
individual tracks in Ableton should be a piece of cake. I suppose this
works in exactly the same way as in Mainstage, which worked fine and
allows you to use pre-and post loop FX processing.

Other ideas to combine Mobius with hosts like Ableton, Bidule etc:
depending on the audio interface, you can often re-route audio
internally without the need for hardware cables (I use a Motu). For
example: use output 13/14 (phones) inside Ableton as your main outputs
and re-route it directly to Mobius if you prefer to use Mobius
standalone.
--
Sjaak Overgaauw
http://premonitionfactory.com/