Re: Re: Foot controller for a dream looper

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
> That doesn't give you feedback control. You can leave Overdub on and
>layer things at low feedback until the original is mostly gone. Then
>click undo and it comes back. (I keep trying to figure out how the UI
>should work for a looper in which you could fade back on undo rather than
>just jumping back.)
>
> Mark
The LP-2 Mini Looper has 30 levels of undo couple with feedback.

I'm not completely sure, but I think that for every 15% of feedback
reduction
it automatically sets up an undo point.

I've been beta testing it and you can do some very cool pieces of music
with
long builds that can then be deconstructed rapidly to arrive back at
your original
project.

Additionally,  if you make a loop and then call up a second loop (there
are up to 8 loops
allowed) you can with a bit of fancy footwork go back and forth between
sequential
loops like in the EDP.

Of course,  it is not set up to do this specifically so it's definitely
more cumbersome
a way to play........but I've been able to do it with impunity.

You can read about the other goodies in this pretty inexpensive floor
looper (exact
size of DL-4)  in several posts I've already made here so I won't bore
anyone by
recounting the other things it does.