Re: Ableton/Mobius consulting gig

> Andy,ive been working with both lately and have  pretty much down the
> basics,though Mobius is the king of loopers i tell you that little
> looper in Ableton 8 is a shy monster!

 I was pretty impressed this looper.... It was certainly easy to get going
with.  But for a couple of things, it may have been my primary looping
platform

I'll mention my issues w/ the Ableton looper here as it may save someone
else the time.  Or, perhaps one you wizards will shed a light on a better
method.

Two issues keep me from living and breathing Ableton looper.

1)  Synchronized Multi Channel looping with the Ableton looper was very
cumbersome to set up and, though I am not sure this was the root cause,
multi channel looping with the ableton looper is the only time I have ever
seen a kernel panic on my Intel MBPRO.
2)  No EDP style multiply function---  This is integral to nearly all of
my preferred looping workflows.