Re: does anyone really use Softstep?

Yes Reyn,this also happened with that same button and i remeber n the
softstep yahoo groups someone else mentioned it.
Back then i was not able to use it as a stand alone,it was dependent
on the software and it kept crashing on me and not saving my presets,i
had to reboot the computer so many times,the update back then i think
1.31 was even worse.But that might have changed now,are u using it as
stand alone?
I like everything else though,the lights,the size and all of the midi
comands you can send.Aside of the back row not being a bit higher to
trigger those buttons, which i could live with, i also found it a bit
tricky when scrolling to banks. All in all i didnt feel comfortable
enough for me to take on the road which is why i initially bought it
for.
Though i think once all the bugs are ironed out,i think ill look for
another one in ebay sometime.The size is whats still mostly atractive
for me!!
Luis

>>> www.ordoabkhao.com
>>> http://vimeo.com/user825094