Iphone/pad/touch Loopers

Am I just hallucianating (very possible lol) or am I the only one seeing
the giant elephant in the corner here?

A looper is gonna have to have foot control, period, I think, right?
Unless we are just talking beat boxing which I know we aren't.

So, developers, why not get the Line 6 I/whatever to Midi interface and
make us a looper that will respond to midi? It works, I/ve seen it work
several times at NAMM.

Having said that, just yesterday I had a related experience. At NAMM,
with all the Iwhats floating around and being used, you would think they
were gonna take over the world. But yesterday I was at the Sam Ash in
Charlotte and they had not one thing in the store related to Iwhats. No
mic stand holders, no Iwhat to midi interface, nothing. They said they
had the Line Six interface for a while but sold it and "it wasn't a fast
mover, we haven't restocked it" I said, "well I've been in here twice to
buy one, trying to shop locally, so I will just order off the internet I
guess"  Them "Oh we'll order you one" Right, let me drive two hours to
Charlotte again to pick something up that you should have in stock, not.

The Istorm does not look like you could say that it is really "looming"
yet.

On the brighter side, been pissin and moanin about the LP1 not sending
midi commands in the new versions, so decided to do something about it
and got the midi-solutions Event Processor Plus, and having now to
refigure my midi layouts, fies the prob thou, programming looks easy and
I can see I need another one to set up so that with one program change I
can set up a whole song. Yeah, yeah Gordius I know, but this is a
cheaper and faster way out as I am happy with my pedal situation.

Andy o