Re: Reyn vs ...

On Mar 25, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Simeon Harris wrote:

> Johannes wrote - Very nice! Is that the singer from Coparck?
>
> whoever he is, he's got a great voice!
>
> must be a lot of work setting up for these gigs and then editing the
>video afterwards

Nah, I got into a nice routine already. My setup is very practical and
quick to setup. Lot of pre-cabling etc. And there are no rehearsals. I
really 'stick' myself to the artist which is actually why the adrenaline
rush is so great. He does his songs and I glue myself to him as tasteful
as possible. And most of the looping ideas I get while in the car. My
solfege is pretty ok, so I don't need too much time to learn the songs
either. With the 'directors' function in Final Cut Pro it's very easy to
make a nice cut of the movies. And mixing is a walk in the park for me
since that's pretty much part of what I do as a living.

Cheers,

Reyn.

www.reyn.net
www.studio.reyn.net