Re: LP2 shipping date?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Matt Davignon wrote:
> Has anyone heard a peep about the shipping date? I pre-ordered one.
> Last I heard was "March".

Essentially, we Bob was shooting for March 1st,  but his father became
seriously ill and
then passed away in December and with travelling back east to the
funeral and everything
else that comes up when we finally lose a beloved partent,  it set the
whole process back
considerably.

I know he is very close.    He's already fixed all the hardware issues
of the first prototypes
and almost every software issue (I've been beta testing for him as well).

I know he's working very, very hard on it, every day and it's his number
one priority to
get it out, so be assured of that.

It's just tough sometimes, when one tries to be an entire company, and
have a 40 hour job
and lead a large family as Bob is doing.

Soon come, mon, but we don't want to project a shipping date yet, until
we're dead certain
that everything functions effortlessly.

I will tell you this, though,  Matt.   You are going to love some of
this functionality......
the 1/4 speed thing......the random retrigger.......midi
synchronization.......Q replace
functions are really fun and I'm getting some very creative experimental
things out
of the device already.

Rick Walker

ps   if you have any questions about functionality or shipping,  please
direct all your
inquiries to me.      I want to help Bob focus on only getting this
thing shipped
so I'll take on correspondance for him.

pps  What recent events have also done is to put LP-1 upgrades and fixes
on a bit of a back
burner but these things WILL happen,  I promise you.

ppps   Also,   please don't suggest additional feature sets for the
LP-2.........the unit is finished.  period. point. dot
My advice if you don't care for the unit or you wish it did something
different is

1) don't buy it and

2) invest in a laptop and run multiple instances of Mobius and Plogue
Bidule or Ableton's Live and get creative and prepare for the learning
curve it will take to get that all functioning.........

3) either this,  or begin designing
your own looper from scratch.    That's what Bob did.