Re: Re: innovative controllers

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, mark francombe wrote:
Indeed I do Luis, but none of them repeatable in polite company...

Furthermore I would like to apologize for the non politically correct
appearance of my previous comment. Neither was it my intention to
offend, nor to not offend, as offinsivity, if such a word wee to exist
was far from my intention, humour, being my only muse... However, I
can see that maybe it was insensitive to those testicularly challenged
among us, but believe that despite the one-sidedness of my obviosly
flawed and technically unfeasable, however possibly less
environmentally un-friendly approach to loop manipulation "sans
footpedal", I do believe that with a minimum of alteration, the
similar approach could be quite effective for the female (can I say
female?) Lady Looper...

Imagine if you will our Zoe, directing a posse of oiled muscular
gentlemen as they press buttons and change buttons at her feet. A
quick flick of the Cello Bow and "thwack" ... the loops stop dead, the
lights dim and she takes her bow, her minions scurrying into the
shadows...

...or Little Gordius... whatever...

I was being playful about pointing out the gender bias of the joke and not
critical,   Mark..........   I teach a lot of students and the musical world has
a decided male bent to it (and a lot of young and older women feel left out at times).....
....because it is the nature of things,  I think it's good to just be conscious
about it and not to be mortally afraid of over stepping some PC orthodoxy.

respect, dude (and dudesses),   rick