Re: A while back.....

You prefer the look of the Warr guitars??? Are you mad? Why would you strap a coffee table round you neck...?

I think that the stick look EXTREMELY COOL! And Im sure that Per will acknowledge that the playing position is more conducive to developing a new double handed playing style, maybe more reminiscent of piano playing, whereas with Warr guitars you are more likely to use your "metal style" tapping techniques..
I know which I prefer...

I donno.. I have seem MANY MANY interesting and experimental Stick Players, but Warr guitarists just seem to enjoy playing Eleanor Rigby...