Re: A while back.....

sorry im realising that i got the models completely confused,i thoguth
this was the trey gunn model

http://www.gearwire.com/touchguitars-8string.html

this is the one i meant and is actually not a bad looking guitar
wow this is develoed by Markus Reuter? the website doesnt specify what
they cost,anybody know more info?

--
www.luis-angulo.com