Re: max/msp experts - midi clock smoother?

thanks jeff. actually i don't think live rounds tempos any more. i did a few versions ago, but when i look at the tempo indicator it's moving around either side of some average tempo. whether this is down to mobius or live i don't know, but if i monitor the midi clock sent from mobius over the iac bus in bidule, i still see movement, which is why i used the "rounded tempos for live" checkbox in the "midi clock to sync" bidule in my bidule layout. this worked extremely well for me and all my delay plugins synced quite happily with whatever was going on in mobius, as they had a steady clock to sync to. it may not be exactly the same clock that mobius is putting out, but when you're just syncing delays etc, that doesn't matter so much. if live rounded the clock tempo up or down, i'd be happy, but from what i've read on the web, it's just not good at syncing to external clock. if i can get this little max/msp patch to work, i think i will have cracked it for the moment.