Köln Loopfest 2011

Hi,

a big thanks to all the performers at the Köln Loopfest on Saturday
for a fantastic show, and especially to Michael Peters for organising
it. I don't think it could've gone any more smoothly.

All my photos are here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/monkeysorama/sets/72157626300079297/

(thanks to Georgina Brett for taking over the camera while I was
performing!)

and most of the same photos are on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=387583&id=563044571&l=281c38e2aa

Please tag anyone you know - I won't have time to, nor am I friends
(in the Facebook sense) with everyone photographed.

Video to follow.

cheers,
os.

--