Re: Leinhos, Peter is out of the office.

so I'm sitting in my breakfast nook with my Good pal,   Leinhos, Peter
and we were just  talking about what a bunch of immature jerks you all
are for making fun of him.  Leinhos, Peter that is....... and then we
got back to the business of complementing each other on our cool new
Charlie Sheen t-shirts.

Bill

PS Bryan you are sick and twisted, two qualities I most admire in a
human being........Rod the Mod would be spinning in his...oh wait ,
hes not dead yet!  sorry........