Zoom G2Nu, G2.1Nu MIDI control

Hi guys,

I recently bought a G2.1Nu to replace my RPx400 guitar processor on my looping setup, killer feature of this product is that it will power from USB, making for a compact setup using a laptop as a looper.
Also important is that it implements a MIDI interface over USB, only standard message it responds to out of the box are patch changes, important for my application.
I really wanted to get at the finer control settings and get messages send back when the buttons were pressed on the device for hands free control, so I snooped the USB bus when the provided configuration software was running.  After some teeth pulling I have been able to establish the control message format (it's all implemented via SysEx).  I have some notes on the protocol, anybody here interested in me putting them up?

Jacob