Re: Booting OSX into live profile

Yup, it's something like this I'm envisioning.  I know about the nano,
cute device.  Either this or an iPad, we'll see..

First I'll want to land a Mac Mini or preferably a refurbished
2.53/2.66Ghz server (which with two disks is the better option for me),
get the software setup, and take it from there.

/m

--
rgds,
van Sinn