OT Gear Power Supply Swap

Hi,  I accidentally purchased a power supply that I have no use for and
wondered if anyone would be interested in
trading it for a 9 volt wall wart power supply that will supply any
small BOSS or equivalent stomp box pedals:
A One Spot or a BOSS PSA 120 would suit me fine.     These are actually
a lot less expensive power supplies but
I'm into trading straight.

rick walker

Here's what I have and some of the things it powers.   This thing is
brand new and never used:

9 VOLT POWER SUPPLY ADAPTER 9V AC - DIGITECH PS0913B

Specifications:
INPUT - 240V ~ 50Hz
TYPE -  AC/AC
OUTPUT - 9V ~ 1.5A (9 Volts 1500ma)