R: OT: Upright Bass Pickup?

Hi Rick, in my work as a sound engineer I've tried various
pickup/microphone
configurations for the strings, and for the double-bass I've found a good
solution in the Schaller double-bass pickup and in the Fishman (the
Fishman has
to be installed well, since it tends to distort on the Sforzato sequences
and
on the Staccato ones). Another solution could be the AKG C411L, which I've
used
both on violin, viola, cello and double bass and sounds good... Otherwise
he
could opt for an electric double-bass, like the Steinberger (it makes a
way
more affordable line for violin and double basses), but then he would lose
lot of the acoustic double-bass sound.

Delight@loopers-delight.com>