Re: OT: Moog lap steel

Thanks for the vote of confidence Art, it means alot, and believe me
if  there is a angle to work I will we workin' it, I'm currently
looking in to a work exchange of some kind :-) One way or another I
think its an instrument I really want to own and i didn't feel that
way about the regularmoog  guitar, but now I'm intrigued to go back an
try the standard instrument as I have yet to see anyone really work
out on it with a slide and the idea is really intriguing.
Bill