Live Ambient Music Concert Phila Pa - Sat 4/23

There will be a live electronic music concert going on in downtown Phila Pa
Tomorrow evening. This looks to be a great time with a fabulous lineup
including two vintage Phila Electronic Music performers (Charles Cohen and
David Talento) with some fresh talent and sounds.

Time:   Saturday, April 23 · 8:00pm - 11:30pm
Location:   Random Tea Room 713 N. 4th st. Philadelphia, PA (btwn brown
and fairmount)

FREE.

Please keep in mind the RTR is *small*.  Best to get there early if
you'd like a spot.

electronic, vintage, experimental noise show:

Color is Luxury - improvisational electronix. vintage bloops, riddim, and
tones

"We have stuff and it makes sounds we like. We really hope you enjoy
it as much as we do. Charles plays the blue box. hair_loss plays some
stuff." -color is luxury

http://vimeo.com/902069
http://soundcloud.com/hair_loss=http://colorisluxury.org/

David Talento Presents: Music For Isolation Tanks - long time local
electronic/ambient musician and engineer David Talento brings us the
goods. This will be a rare ambient only set of experimental and synth
wizardry.
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/mfit.htm
http://daedsound.com/

Dave Smolen - http://www.myspace.com/davesmolen
D. Elias Tinker - lap steel and live electronics

     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com
 DAED: Circuit Bent and Unusual Sound Devices
"Making Something Extrodinary from the Ordinary"

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com