Re: portable PA for electronic looper

Here in Norway, its unlikely that a coffeebar/cafe style "gig" will
NOT have a PA, if they are doing gigs, they´ll have a PA.. And they
will probably insist that you use it.. no bringing in anything else.
So I havent owned an amp for about 20 years. I do sometime get a
request to do an Art opening or something... Then I just bring my
studio monitors (the tiny Genelecs) that just lack bass ooomph.. so I
borrow a big speaker and plug it into the Gennys Bottom out socket
(well its got a roll-off switch at least...)

Probably bad usage, but works for me...

Mark

--
Mark Francombe