Re: Looperlative software version stability and Red-House fx

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 11:02 AM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> This effect was previously known as SUS Record on the EDP
> and was quite popular a few years back, but seems
> to have been out of favour for a while.

I had no idea it was out of favour! What a bummer... maybe it explains
the dodgy looks when I use it?

Incidentally Andy, brainfreeze right now, but is it possible to do
this same effect, but where the SUS (pedal down pedal up) time is
quantised at the (ths setting (sub-cycle)? Is it just to have SUS
record on, PLUS quantise and 8ths set?

Ill have to listen to the Red House track, but I know it from old Eno
things from the late 80s--- forget what right now...

Mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com