Re: portable PA for electronic looper

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 3:34 PM, Richard Atkinson
<thetoyroom@charter.net> wrote:
> Since the
> CM-30 can stereo 'link' to another unit, I can't see how this wouldn't
>be a
> kick ass solution for anyone wanting a big, full sound.  If you were
>using a
> mixer to send sound, two of these things with the XLR inputs would be
>great
> for sending a balanced signal to each CM-30.  You'd have a 60 watt mini
>PA
> in the size of two lunchboxes.

That's a neat idea, Rich! Maybe one could even expand it into two
"towers" of two CM-30's for each left/right channel? I wonder how it
handles high fidelity material and deep bass, like a bass guitar? Did
you see if there is any extra output where one might send to an extra
bass unit?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se