Re: portable PA for electronic looper

Per,

again...if you were submixing the material and sending each channel to
it's respective CM-30, and then you used the 'send' from each to another
one, but on the same channel, then....YES, you could theoretically
create a little stack of two for Left and a stack of two for Right.

I bet it would sound terrific.  for the $700 - $800 it's going to cost
you, however, there might be more viable powered monitor solutions?