OT: new attempts in marketing - the #secretalbum

Hi everyone,

(now this is definitely by all means OT - looping is not involved.
Unless odd marketing strategies are considered ontopic by now...),

I'm currently working on some viral/underground/whateveryoucallit
marketing strategy for a future album of mine - so far via twitter
referred to as the #secretalbum.

Now here's the deal: if you download one of my albums
(pay-what-you-want) on bandcamp before or on May 1st 2011
(http://moinlabs.bandcamp.com/), you will receive

       a) access to exclusive insider info (and advanced listening)
regarding the "secret album",
       b) a free coupon for early/free access to the album once it's done.

(details: http://bit.ly/hQKKPo)

Ok, this promotion is still open for about three days - go out there and
download something! Most of the albums actually have looping.
And there's tracks with participation of some list members as well!
(from the top of my hat, including Daryl Shawn, Os, Brian Good, Rick
Walker, Krispen Hartung and Stefan Tiedje).
Daryl Shawn summarized the album "wie groß ist die luft?" thusly: "it's
a corker!"

What are you waiting for?

             Rainer

--