Re: Loops for y'all <--- Looping for Video Use? Anyone?

Hey all,

Thank you so much for all the great feedback!! Totally made my day!

Here is another EP for free download: http://danielharris.bandcamp.com/album/in-the-head-syrup
And a live set also for free: http://danielharris.bandcamp.com/track/lima-live-at-the-rose-art-museum

Enjoy!!
Daniel

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 6:46 AM, Christopher Darrow <thedarrow@gmail.com> wrote:

Very nice Daniel. A few of these might work as background for video, especially # 6 (so far.)

To you and any other loopers out there who would like to volunteer their music for video use, I say, I'd love to check it out! Most videos I do are about art/artists in some way, so there's no budget unfortunatly, but there is credit and web links, of course.

The one I'm currently working on is the Burning Man Regional Summit 2011 and I'm down to the wire on it.

If you have an interest in seeing your work used, please send me links to where I can download files and the terms under which you authorize it's use, such as general use or case-by-case basis, whatever.

Either way, thanks for sharing!

---Christopher Darrow
    Synesthesia Studio
    www.SynStu.com