RE: still asking EDP questions 10 years on...

Thank you so much for your detailed and gracious reply.

I cant wait to get home tonight to have a crack with these new commands :)

I also have an addrenalin unit along with a slicer.

I think this rebuild is the first that is quiet enough to let me use these effects...previously the sound of the slicer slicing  noise just killed its subtlety to me but with some better quality cables and mixer, I am armed and ready.

Phill