Re: Re: Hard times and a glitch album on bandcamp

Fabio Anile wrote:
> Now she died and I cannot describe how I feel.
> Today coming back from the funeral, the only idea bouncing in my head
> was:
> "ok, Virna, I'll do it !" ...and I've done it

After hearing this beautiful work,  Fabio,  I can't think of a more
fitting tribute
to Virginia's life.      Wherever she is now (and I pray it is a better
place),
I can't help but think that this has made her smile.

I'm so sorry for your loss.   She seemed to be a wonderful musician and
human being.

Rick Walker