Re: Quick vid of random shuffle with Mobius - Double Bass Loopage

I do miss the sound of the logic plugs versus the live plugs. I did try
bidule a few times on OSX so I think I might try to get it running on the
Win7 side tonight. I keep forgetting about that option! I own a license so
it can't hurt to try. You told me a few years back that if I use the audio
switcher object that only the selected chain uses the cpu right? Right now
in Live I've been limiting myself 10 effects chains because they all use
the cpu whether I've selected the effect chain or not.
Now that I think of it though I don't have individual EQ and compressor
plugs to get my looping setup copied over into Bidule. Thats the nice
thing about Live and Mainstage is all the included plugs. I'll do some
research and see if there are some decent ones that aren't too expensive.
-Todd Matthews