Re: Re: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Nevyn Nowhere wrote:
> Hey cool, I did a show in 2008 with a bunch of naked women painted
> white (with video textures projected onto them).  My current site
> showing such is down for the moment, but I have an old backup still
> online you can see some pictures of it from:
>
> http://thecommonwoods.com/nowhere/canvas.php
Really cool visual concept.  It think it's great that the visual artist
was very minimal about what he/she projected onto the
white women.     The effect was very hip.......sounds like a cool concept.
Where does one get this kind of gig?    lol.

rick walker