Re: Re Peter Leinhos is out of the office.

a genuine interweb legend - wow

Matt Stevens
http://www.fierceandthedead.com
http://www.mattstevensguitar.com
http://www.spencerparkmusic.com
mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com

On 17 May 2011, at 21:57, peter.leinhos@farmersinsurance.com wrote:

Well obviously I'm in today, No one has gotten my ALERT.
Thanks for the good Loop site info.
Since the office has taken away my access to 'You tube' I cant see anything any more.
so it's all theoretical.
My first looper was 2 seconds long on a Roland Digital rack unit I bought in the early 90's.
Then I got my Line 6 rack Delay w 2 minutes.
Working in the Telecom Dept at Farmers,
I was the "music on hold" for a while here at Farmers with a spacey piece I built around a
baserun I lifted from John Abercrombie, ( Timeless ).  It was calming and served it's purpose.
My problem is I could never get my Behringer FCB 1010 controller
to work with the line 6 delay unit correctly.  All it would do is change the presets.
But for the looper is all under one preset.
So I resolve to use my big toe to change the 'Record' &'Stop' buttons on the fly.
Some times Mr. Toe will nudge the patch selector dial and roll on to patch number 1.
and that's the end of that .
It's all fun.

Peter A. Leinhos
Farmers Zurich Telecom & Video Operations
Group IT Operations
4680 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, Ca 90010
USA

Desk 323 964 8807
Cell    213 944 4064

***** PLEASE NOTE ***** This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.*****