Re: Peter Leinhos etc.

Such an insightful thread this has been.  Long Live Peter Leinhos. RAH!!!

> Pedal powered PA-looping system?! I guess you couldn't pedal and have
>your feet free to push the buttons though!

Funny you should mention it... I once played around with a modification to
an exercise bike that would govern tempo (or any CC value) based on the
front wheel speed and and send separate MIDI CC messages based on cycle
counts of the front wheel.  It wasn't pedal powered per se, but it was
pedal controlled.  It could easily be adapted to generate low voltage too.
(Never mind the crazy project had me trying to do this.) This device, and
several other wacky controller concepts are all shoved in a corner of my
attic now.  Perhaps after the apocalypse and rapture I'll get around to
making some post apocalyptic blues music with them.  Or..  I could just
burn in hell with the rest of the laggards.

Eternal hell fire... thats a kind of looping right?

Daniel