Re: the smallest portable hardware keyboard synth

The op-1 looks fun and futuristic.  The microKorg looks like it has enough keys to be a traditional functional keyboard but it's odd that it would be missing such basic sounds.

I've noticed that using a new interface changes the output even though it seems like it shouldn't.  While the op-1 may have less capacity, using it probably would evoke invaluable inspiration.

Lindsey