Shareware indeed

SynthEdit is now indeed shareware but well worth it. I had it around on
my hard drive for several years and had only scratched the surface with
a few basic early designs. Last year I needed to come up with a VST
synth plug-in for my G10 MIDI guitar
<http://www.anotherplanerecords.com/lucid_VST.htm> and was able to do
this complex task. The current PsyLooper project is coming along nicely.
An early phrase looper is online also. One advantage of going the DIY
route is that the result is focused on what we ourselves envision.