Spring is here and so is the cleaning

Hey Gang,  I'm trying to get rid of a few pedals to free up some money
to buy other stuff, what a shock.

  they are the following items.

  A Pigtronix Philosopher King,
  I know I know, let the cat calling begin, I had hoped the ADSR
feature on this unit would take the place of the volume swell+ delay
effect I use allot on the Dl-4 and M-9, but it doesn't quite behave
the same way, and it takes up too much real estate on my pedal board
which is eagerly anticipating the arrival of an LP-2, I wish I had
thought ahead when I got this,  Its an excellent sounding and feeling
compressor, It has less than an hour of use, and is loaded with
options for the tweak minded. I'm back to using one compressor, my
trusty keeley two knobber, which leads us to the next item.

A Carl Martin Compressor,
  this guy is actually a bit cleaner sounding than my Keeley and is ac
powered, but i like the sound and response of the keeley better, i
can't even explain why.

  A HomeBrew Germanium, this purple gem is a treble booster that works
best in front of a distorted or dark sounding amp. to give it more
teeth, I got it to add some top end to my pre-top boost vox ac 10, but
decided to go in a more flexible direction with a HomeBrew Detox EQ, a
three band eq that I can cut or boost frequencies and gain with.

a TC Electronic Nova reverb, this is one of the best pedal verbs on
the market, but i'm having a real estate issue on my board, and have
gone back to using a rack mount TC G-sharp, or Fireworx ( yes i
decided to hang on to it and use it in the studio as a stereo SPDF
effects channel, for post loop effects), or spring reverb..

a Rane SM-82 splitter mixer,  this has a new power supply and the old
one as well. I've found a way to route my Dtar preamp and looper for
stereo operation so i don't need this any more.

  all items are in excellent conditon. The PK is in new condition,
Please contact me OFF LIST if interested
  Thanks,
  Bill