RE: Couple Questions for the Live Veterans

Hi Todd,
I've used some sports-type ear plugs (the type that wrap around the outside of your ears) they work a treat for me. I usually seal them on with blu tac to isolate the sound too.

Gareth, Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/