New Dance Groove / Free Jazz Project

I am seeking one or a few people to collaborate with me on a new recording and live performance project.  The seeds of the project started with an online CD that Ted Killian and I created, where Ted created a set of dance grooves and I played and looped guitar over it in a free jazz style.  http://www.krispenhartung.com/dance/index.html

What I am wanting to do now is take this concept live and also create a new CD. There are a handful of venues in Boise, ID (USA) that I think would be receptive to this.  The new project would consist of these pre-recorded dance grooves, and on stage a live drummer would play with those grooves (Jared Hallock), and then I would play guitar with a sax player (Brent Jensen)

I fabricated a sample of what this might sound like.  This is one of Ted's grooves, but with me and a sax player over the top, based on a recording session we did as a duo. They are two entirely different songs pasted together in to a mix, but since me and the sax player aren't playing by any meter or rhythm it seems to work for an example. It is weird how these two track align rhythmically and harmonically....downright uncanny, actually.

Here is the sample:

Anyway, if someone would be willing to contribute, we would give you credit for the CD and at any live performances, and on our website.  And who knows, if it is someone in the USA, you could fly to Boise for a gig.

Any takers?

Kris