OT: Septar Board - Polyphonic audio break out kits - Update

Hi Folks,

Septar Kits will be made available for those using the Graphtech
Hexpander pickup system, later this month. For those who don't know
what I'm ranting on about, please see below;

The "Septar" board functions as a break out box for polyphonic audio
pick-up systems for electric guitar (including those designed solely
for MIDI application) to allow audio for each string. The following
prototype has been developed with a newly designed circuit to improve
audio output of piezo-based pickup systems (notably, the Hexpander by
Graphtech Guitar Labs).

The first prototype of the Septar Board has been undergoing various
preliminary tests over the past few months. Thanks to Andy Butler for
testing the Septar board in his own time.

Update: http://rickygraham.com/septar-board-beta-kits-june-2011

Any questions, contact me off list: info AT NO SPAM rickygraham DOT net

Ricky

http://rickygraham.com