Re: Galactic Travels Playlist #739 for June 2, 2011.

I wondered about that too, received an explanation and forgot about
it. The same scenario repeated again, and again... and again. Today I
never read those posts. I once tried to dial in the podcast, since I
love Space Music, but there was only an audio file with an excuse and
a promise to come online soon. Or something like that. It seems to be
an interesting playlist, if you can access it.

BTW I just picked up the SomaFM iPhone app! That's nice to have at
hand if suffering downtime at a wireless supported area (happens to
all of us now and then...)

Per